Online Training Economics in Railway Business 1
Top up on your accounting and controlling skills to keep ahead in the railway business. From cost and performance calculation fundamentals to KPIs, learn how to understand important financial documents and use business plan instruments to your advantage.
- Learn how to read, understand and calculate key documents such as balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, financial reports and key performance indicators of railway companies and rail projects
- Acquire a good and sound knowledge of the basics of accounting and controlling
- Gain competence in examining operational and strategic financial challenges related to the railway
This online training provides you with important accounting and controlling knowledge to help you aim for a positive financial result long-term. It leads to you being able to develop and improve your business skills, focusing on the basics of accounting and on profits and losses, to make the right financial decisions in future.
- Understanding the operational value chain
- Get an overview of the structure of the profit and loss account
- Understanding financial reports and balance sheets, importance of investments and working capital
- Rating and international accounting
- Fundamentals of the cost and performance calculation
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Economics in Railway Business 2.
Show all dates
Show all dates