Online Training Economics in Railway Business 2
Brush up your accounting and controlling skills to help ensure positive future financial results. From operational and financial challenges to the importance of investments and working capital, deepen your know-how to ensure a more efficient and effective cost calculation and allocation in future.
- Gain competence in examining operational and strategic financial challenges related to the railway
- Strengthen your understanding of the importance of investments and working capital
- Improve your business skills to ensure a more efficient and effective cost calculation and allocation in future
This online training provides you with important accounting and controlling knowledge to help you aim for a positive financial result long-term. It aids to build up your competence by examining operational and strategic financial challenges related to the railway. It leads to you being able to develop and improve your business skills, focusing on the basics of accounting and on profits and losses, to make the right financial decisions in future.
- Operational and strategic controlling
- Get to know the business case and business plan instruments
- Introduction to statistics, key performance indicators (KPI)
- Overview of DB Group accounting, introduction to accounting
- Cost type / center and calculation
- Principle of order invoicing, cost allocation
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Economics in Railway Business 1.
Show all dates
Show all dates