Online Training Management Systems in Rail Organization 1
Improve your skills to ensure a smooth management of your rail organization. Receive impulses to develop and use your skills profitably from the start. From risk analysis and safety concepts to HR topics and human factors, learn how to react professionally in diverse challenging situations.
- Deepen your knowledge about relevant management systems within the context of railway companies and rail projects
- Gain a good understanding of how to identify, analyze and assess various risks and safety hazards and define processes and measures to deal with these
This online training provides you with a comprehensive overview of management systems necessary for successful rail organizations. It leads to you being able to develop and implement management systems taking into account factors such as risk analysis, safety issues and human factors in rail. In particular, you will learn more about various concepts for a better understanding of risk, safety and hazard management. This online training aids you to deal professionally with a wide range of situations and challenges.
- The concept of process-based and risk-oriented management and the context to the railway company, the concept of risk analysis and assessment, risk identification and definition of processes as risk control measures
- The concept of systematic safety management, hazard management, incident investigation
- Development of implications for safety and just culture in daily work
- Typology and management of large rail projects, performance improvement projects
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Management Systems in Rail Organization 2.
Show all dates