Online Training Management Systems in Rail Organization 2
Build up your competence in dealing with management challenges related to the railway in relation to human factors and ergonomics. Gain insights to develop and use your skills profitably from the start. From risk analysis and safety concepts to HR topics and human factors, learn how to react professionally in diverse challenging situations.
- Learn how to deal with management challenges related to the railway in relation to human factors and ergonomics
- Improve your skills and ability to design and arrange things people use, so leading to a more efficient and safe interaction of the people and things
This online training provides you with a comprehensive overview of management systems necessary for successful rail organizations. It leads to you being able to develop and implement management systems taking into account factors such as risk analysis, safety issues and human factors in rail. You will especially focus on human factors and ergonomics to aid you enhance your skills and ability to design and arrange things people use. This online training aids you to deal professionally with a wide range of situations and challenges.
- Strategic management of technology and control of technology and project risks
- Ethos and the ethics of the science of ergonomics and its application
- Environmental framework of the human being, machine and task in the railway context
- Human factors in a context of systems, tools and techniques of ergonomics, ergonomics of work, aging and population issues
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Management Systems in Rail Organization 1.
Show all dates
Show all dates