Online Training Management Systems & Process Management 2
Discover modern methods and instruments to optimize processes and professionalize your management system. Ensure continuous improvement to achieve higher levels of quality and safety for your company.
- Professionalize the way you handle the tasks and instruments of the management system
- Deepen your repertoire of modern methods and instruments of quality assurance to aid the continuous improvement process
- Improve your skills and abilities to achieve a higher level of quality and safety, so leading to competitive advantages for your company
This online training provides you with input on the principles of integration and further development of management systems and process management for railway companies. By focusing closely on quality, risk, safety and process management as well as the continuous improvement process, you will expand your knowledge of process design and optimization. Moreover, you will learn how to apply modern methods and instruments of quality assurance professionally and practice how to set up, operate and improve management systems in safety and quality-oriented companies using concrete examples.
- Documentation requirements in a management system
- Methods of quality assurance
- Continuous improvement process (CIP) and its moderation methods
- Concrete examples of best practice in quality and risk management
- Principles of integration and further development of management systems
To enhance your knowledge and skills further in the area of Safety Management after completing both this course and Online Training Management Systems & Process Management 1, take a look at our course Online Training Safety Management in Railway Business (SMS 1/3) – Legal Basics.
Show all dates
Show all dates