Online Training Leadership & Strategy for Rail in the Digital Age: Strategy
Brush up on corporate and business strategy in a VUCA world and the right leadership and strategies for rail in the digital age. Learn methods and competences to help you lead effectively and efficiently and make robust yet flexible strategic decisions.
- Strengthen your knowledge of how a strategy comes into being and how it works
- Gain an understanding of the importance of a balanced thinking for strategic planning in a VUCA* world
- Develop your own ideas and strategies to create added value for your company
This online training enables you to develop an understanding of the strategic situation at a mobility company and the opportunities & challenges that companies face within a VUCA* world. You will learn methods to make more robust decisions on flexible business strategies. This highly practical online training promotes and challenges the development of own ideas and strategies to create added value for your company.
- Strategy vs. VUCA* world
- Introduction to corporate and business strategy
- Corporate strategy as a guideline for business strategies in the railway sector
- Competitive advantage and positioning as main elements of business strategy
- Opportunities and challenges in a VUCA* world
- Making robust decisions
- Dealing with decision bias and related problems in decision making
- Taking effective decisions on flexible business strategies in a rail context
- Specific decisions in the rail industry
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Leadership & Strategy for Rail in the Digital Age: Innovations.
Show all dates