Online Training Components of Rail Infrastructure & Maintenance 1
This course explains the rail system principles and the dependencies of each component to aid you improve the quality and efficiency of operations and maintenance processes.
- Broaden your knowledge of the interconnection and interaction of the components of rail infrastructure
- Acquire a good understanding of the dependencies between infrastructure availability and maintenance strategies
- Gain valuable insights into which defects can occur and how to handle them effectively
Ensuring a high level of quality and efficiency in the areas of infrastructure and maintenance and paying attention to technical details play an important role in providing safe, reliable and sustainable rail solutions in future.
This online training provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the principles of rail infrastructure. Looking at topics such as infrastructure components, maintenance principles, and common defects of rail infrastructure, this course leads to a comprehensive understanding of key topics concerning rail infrastructure and maintenance.
- Technical details of rail infrastructure
- Issues related to geometry
- The most common defects of rail infrastructure - examples and implications of Deutsche Bahn
- The principles of maintenance: terms, norms & standards
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Components of Rail Infrastructure & Maintenance 2.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org