Online Training Rail System Engineering Fundamentals 1
This course explains the design, development and components of rail systems sharpening your awareness for possible factors and interactions influencing system performance.
No prerequisites or pre-knowledge necessary
- Acquire a sound knowledge of the concept of integration of rail systems
- Gain competence in examining and evaluating the various components, factors and interfaces involved in rail systems
Performance is an essential quality attribute. Ensuring a high system performance in railways starts right at the beginning with the design and development of the rail system.
This online training provides you with the concept of integration of rail systems looking closely at the components, factors and interfaces involved. You will look at the development of concepts before looking more closely at the interfaces between systems engineering components and systems integration.
- Development of system concepts
- Interfaces between systems engineering components and systems integration
- Interactions between (sub)-systems and between systems and their environments
- Systems design process
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Rail System Engineering Fundamentals 2.
DB Rail Academy focuses solely on offering training courses to larger groups from companies. If you and your company are interested in this course, please contact us via email: email@example.com so we can plan the next steps with you.