Online Training Rail System Engineering Fundamentals 1
This course explains the design, development and components of rail systems sharpening your awareness for possible factors and interactions influencing system performance.
- Acquire a sound knowledge of the concept of integration of rail systems
- Gain competence in examining and evaluating the various components, factors and interfaces involved in rail systems
Performance is an essential quality attribute. Ensuring a high system performance in railways starts right at the beginning with the design and development of the rail system.
This online training provides you with the concept of integration of rail systems looking closely at the components, factors and interfaces involved. You will look at the development of concepts before looking more closely at the interfaces between systems engineering components and systems integration.
- Development of system concepts
- Interfaces between systems engineering components and systems integration
- Interactions between (sub)-systems and between systems and their environments
- Systems design process
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Rail System Engineering Fundamentals 2.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: email@example.com