Quality Management Tools for everyone
This course makes clear that the application of a structured approach when implementing quality management tools aids a logical and successful problem solving.
- Widen your repertoire of quality management tools
- Acquire a good understanding of how to apply a structured and systematic approach when solving problems and using quality management tools to aid efficiency
- Gain valuable insights into ways to improve your daily business activities
Besides customer orientation, quality management is also about problem solving and selecting the right solutions to ensure continuous improvement. It is important to find the right tools and apply these in a systematic and logical manner to business activities at all levels in the organization. Ideally this leads to a better understanding of the root cause of the problem and implementation of the respective solution, thus positively impacting on business efficiency and improving quality.
In this online course you will learn about the systematic way of problem-solving and solution-selection: from defining the problem to finding creative ways to tackle the problem to selecting the right measures. You will examine and evaluate various easy-to-use quality management tools gaining knowledge of their features and advantages for particular situations. It should become apparent that the structured approach is not only relevant for Quality Managers, but for any specialist who is tasked with self-reliant problem-solving.
- Fundamentals of Quality Management
- Importance of the application of a structured approach
- Tools used for the root-cause-analysis: cause-effects-diagram, pareto-analysis, simple process mapping
- Methods to find solutions: brainstorming, brainwriting, change of perspectives
- Tools used to select and decide on solutions: paired comparison analysis, value benefit analysis
We currently do not have a fixed date for this course. If you are interested in this course, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can plan the next steps with you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: email@example.com