Rail Companies in the Digital Age
Knowing global technological and social trends related to digitalization helps mobility companies understand challenges for their business model as well as current ways of working.
No prerequisites or pre-knowledge necessary
- Gain insights into your standing in the area of process digitization
- Learn about digital and social megatrends
- Identify a challenge for your rail company
Digitalization is here to stay. Mobility companies worldwide are facing changes in their technology as well as the ways customers interact with them and what they expect from them. Also new players are entering the market with new services, different business models and smart and modern assets. This brings up the question: Will rail companies of the future still focus on rail?
In this course you will start with a self-reflection about you and your company in terms of the age of digitalization, and which challenges you are currently facing. You will learn about the global technological and social trends related to digitalization and examine how these challenge mobility companies in their business model as well as their current ways of working. Furthermore, there will be a focus on the aspects of the VUCA-World* and which challenges it provides for strategy and leadership within a company.
- Self-reflection: Where does our company stand in the age of digitalization
- Identify challenges
- Digital trends in the mobility market
- Social trends related to mobility
- Changes in business models in the mobility market
- Impact on strategy, leadership and cooperation
* VUCA = Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
DB Rail Academy focuses solely on offering training courses to larger groups from companies. If you and your company are interested in this course, please contact us via email: email@example.com so we can plan the next steps with you.