Technology and Trends in Innovation - Transport Systems
Keeping up to date on innovative technology and trends is essential for the future sustainable development of passenger transport services.
- Broaden your knowledge of innovative technologies and trends important for the future development of passenger transport services
- Learn more about smart mobility and business intelligence
- Discover the possibilities of environmentally friendly passenger transport services
Just as people’s travel behavior and routines are continuously changing, new technologies and innovative services are evolving in passenger transport systems. Environmentally friendly and smart services such as electric vehicles, driverless vehicles and smart ticketing are a few of the options under development. Therefore, it is necessary to keep up to date with these trends and innovative technologies and their possibilities to ensure your passenger transport system is fit for the future.
This online course aims to build up an understanding of the factors that are considered important to the branch of knowledge and technology within transport systems. Aside from learning about smart mobility and business intelligence, you will take a closer look at app-based as well as automatic and robotic technologies. Moreover, by examining international case study examples in practice you will develop your knowledge of specific tools and how they affect the ability to adapt to and control the environment.
- Important factors in innovation and technology concerning transport systems
- Smart Mobility
- Environmentally friendly passenger transport services
- Automatic and robotic technologies
- App-based technologies
- Business Intelligence
- International case study examples of innovative technologies in practice in the industry
We currently do not have a fixed date for this online training course. If you are interested in this course, please contact us via email: email@example.com so we can plan the next steps with you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org