Strategic Transport Planning
The objective of this course is to develop strategic insights into transport planning issues to help implement sustainable transport systems in the future.
- Develop a greater understanding and insight into strategic planning issues and modelling within a region
- Learn how to plan, develop and implement public transport strategies
- Gain valuable insights into monitoring the performance of transport projects in a policy context
Strategic transport planning is crucial in a region as it brings with it various economic, environmental and social impacts. For a transport company it is also a critical component for all modelling and wider planning activities. Therefore, the purpose of strategic transport planning is to consider cross effects not only with other modes of transport, but also within a wider sustainable context, and to focus on what is the most effective and efficient movement of people and goods.
This online course provides you with important insights into travel behavior, strategic planning issues and modelling within a region. By analyzing and evaluating methods and case studies of integrated transport strategies, you will learn how to plan, develop, implement as well as apply sustainability typologies to public transport strategies.
- Strategic planning issues and modelling within a region
- Transport data and collection for informed decision making
- Sustainable Spatial Planning and Analysis
- Planning, developing and implementing public transport strategies
- Monitoring the performance of transport projects in a policy context
- Applying sustainability typologies to public transport strategies
- Methods and case studies of integrated transport strategies
We currently do not have a fixed date for this online training course. If you are interested in this course, please contact us via email: email@example.com so we can plan the next steps with you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org