The Transport Regulatory Framework
Understanding why transport regulation is necessary and what applies to passenger transport services helps to determine and implement an effective and sustainable concept.
- Acquire a sound knowledge of the transport regulatory framework
- Gain valuable insights into trends and priorities of transport policy
- Familiarize yourself with different regulatory models for integrated transport solutions
To be part of an integrated transport system it is crucial to be knowledgeable about the role the transport regulator plays in providing for this and how the transport regulatory framework as well as changing transport policy trends affect you and your company. By understanding the need for regulation and how passenger transport services are regulated, you can improve the effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of your own transport concept and services.
This online course takes a deep look at the transport regulatory framework addressing key areas of legislation and regulation applying to passenger transport services. By looking at different forms of regulation you will also become aware of how regulation differs from operation. By reviewing trends and various international case study examples you will understand how different regulatory models and economic approaches work and be able to draw comparisons.
- The role and responsibilities of the transport regulator
- The necessity of transport regulation
- Key areas of legislation and regulation applying to passenger transport services
- Regulation vs operation
- Trends and priorities of transport policy
- The PPP model and integrated transport solutions
- Case studies of international cities to illustrate how different authorities are engaging with the private sector
We currently do not have a fixed date for this online training course. If you are interested in this course, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can plan the next steps with you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: email@example.com