Online Training Components of Rail Infrastructure & Maintenance 2
This course makes clear that a well-planned management of rail infrastructure and maintenance help to improve the quality of operations and maintenance processes.
- Acquire a good understanding of the dependencies between infrastructure availability and maintenance strategies
- Gain valuable insights into which defects can occur and how to handle them effectively
- Enhance your skills and abilities by learning under expert guidance how to analyze infrastructure and maintenance needs and implement planning approaches with the aim of improving the quality of operations and maintenance processes
Infrastructure is the fundamental component of the rail system and equipment in good working order and regular maintenance are the basis for a successful and safely operated railway system.
This online training provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the principles of rail infrastructure. Focusing on topics such as different maintenance strategies and challenges, handling common defects, and consideration of special track structures, this course leads to a comprehensive understanding of key topics concerning rail infrastructure and maintenance. By learning how to analyze infrastructure and maintenance needs and implement planning approaches, you will be able to improve the quality of operations and maintenance processes in your rail system.
- Different maintenance strategies
- Handling of common defects of rail infrastructure: details on repairs
- Special track structures
- Deduction of further challenges of maintenance strategies
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Components of Rail Infrastructure & Maintenance 1.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org