Online Training Rolling Stock Fundamentals 2
This course helps you to understand the technical complexities and importance of reliability and maintainability of rolling stock to find sustainable rail solutions.
- Gain a good understanding of the technical complexities, costs, reliability and maintainability of rolling stock
- Improve your awareness for the implications of management challenges in this area and increase your ability and confidence to act by examining possible solutions
Continuously developing your competence in the area of rolling stock and vehicle technology is important for ensuring reliable transportation, maintaining safe travel and enhancing performance and profitability.
This online training aims to give you a good overview of the principle elements of rolling stock, the basics of vehicle technology, and technical considerations specific to the mode of transport and element of rolling stock. Furthermore, it looks at traction and undercarriage principles and science. You will receive insights into reliability and management challenges. This online training leads to you being able to develop an understanding of the technical complexities, costs, reliability and maintainability of rolling stock.
- Technical consideration of a specific element of rolling stock
- Traction basic physics
- Electric traction and sources
- Undercarriage principles and science
- Management challenges
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Rolling Stock Fundamentals 1.
Show all dates