Core Technologies of Digital Railways I
This course explains the core technologies as a base for connected rail and mobility companies in the digital age.
- Gain an overview of the core backend technologies and tools for digital rail companies
- Learn about case examples of the Deutsche Bahn Group and other railways
- Reflect on possible example cases at your company
Several technologies and concepts build the foundation for the connected digital mobility age. Computing power is continuously increasing and available everywhere, data driven solutions are changing decision-making, information is being stored decentralized and tampering-safe, and machines are starting to learn and work for us.
In this course we go on a round trip looking closely at the various technologies that form the foundation of a digital rail company. Digital companies without their own data center, connected with faster and faster wireless connections that provide internet at your fingertips and in faraway located areas; digital contracts that are stored decentralized and secured against manipulation – all these things and more change our business of tomorrow. You will learn about example cases from the Deutsche Bahn Group and other rail companies as well as have time to reflect on sample scenarios for your own company.
- Internet of Things and Connectivity
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence
- Example cases of the Deutsche Bahn Group
- Scenarios for usage in your company
Show all dates