Core Technologies of Digital Railways II
Learn about the core tools and aspects influencing your employees and how they work together as a base for connected rail and mobility companies in the digital age.
- Gain an overview of the core tools and aspects influencing your employees and how they work together.
- Learn about case examples of the Deutsche Bahn Group and other railways
- Reflect on possible example cases at your company
Beyond the core technologies of the connected digital mobility age there are more aspects which influence our employees as well as customers. The office workplace as well as a workplace in operations changes due to digitalization, augmented reality enhances your field of view, and virtual reality enables the simulation of situations before they exist. And in addition, since rail companies provide a public infrastructure, they attract the focus of malicious “friends”.
In this course you will familiarize yourself with important tools and aspects learning how these influence and affect business and working together in the digital age. You will examine example cases of the Deutsche Bahn Group and other rail companies as well as have time to reflect on sample scenarios for your own company.
- Digital Workplace and digital collaboration to speed up your processes
- Workflow automation for reoccurring tasks to focus on important tasks
- Mixed reality: Augmented and virtual realities change human machine interaction
- Cyber security for rail companies
- Example cases of the Deutsche Bahn Group
- Scenarios for usage in your company
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: email@example.com
Show all dates
Show all dates