Online Training Leadership & Strategy for Rail in the Digital Age: Innovations
Grasp the opportunity and use strategic product, service and process innovations to overcome the challenges in a VUCA world. Learn methods and competences to help you develop your ideas and strategies effectively and efficiently to create added value in the rail industry.
- Learn how strategic product, service and process innovations help to overcome the challenges in a VUCA* world
- Acquire an overview of methods from scenario planning and disruptive scenarios
- Develop your own ideas and strategies to create added value for your company
This online training enables you to develop an understanding of the strategic product & service innovations at a mobility company and the opportunities and challenges that companies face within a VUCA* world. You will learn methods of scenario planning and disruptive scenario for a modern inventory as well as to derive and develop new possibilities. For your leadership role, you will receive impulses to introduce innovations. This highly practical course promotes and challenges the development of own ideas and strategies to create added value for your company.
- Scenario planning and disruptive scenario
- Approaches to strategic product and service innovations to address challenges in a VUCA* world
- Strategic product and service innovations
- Leadership roles and skills
- Monitoring consequences of strategic decisions, methods of monitoring
- Change management: communication, change process
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Leadership & Strategy for Rail in the Digital Age: Strategy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show all dates