Online Training Management Systems & Process Management 1
Optimize processes and professionalize your management system. Familiarize yourself with the basics of process management and setting up a modern integrated management system.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the importance of a functioning management system for the fulfillment of safety and quality requirements of railway companies
- Professionalize the way you handle the tasks and instruments of the management system
This online training provides you with a comprehensive overview of the basics of management systems and process management for railway companies based on European law and standards. You will become aware of the importance of the management system in a railway company and learn about key performance indicators.
- Fundamentals of an integrated management system using the example of quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, risk management according to ISO 31000 and safety management system according to Directive 2004/49/EC
- Importance of the management system in a railway company
- Essential terms and concepts of quality, safety and risk
- Principles, roles and responsibilities in a management system
- Fundamentals of process management and key performance indicators
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Management Systems & Process Management 2.
We currently do not have a fixed date for this course. If you are interested in this course, please contact us via email: email@example.com so we can plan the next steps with you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org